1. Some of you have asked what I have decided about getting a coach (read more here.) I have decided to train for St. George on my own and see what kind of results I get. If I don’t see any improvements- coach it is!!
2. As far as training goes, I’m trying to stick to paces listed here.
3. I’ve started Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide. Don’t think I’ll end up with a bikini body, but I know I’m getting stronger. I love it so much. The workouts are simple, short, and effective. I am sore after each workout. When it comes to workouts and recipes, if it looks too complicated, I won’t even attempt it.
4. I just finished Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. I was entertained the whole time. What should I read next?
5. I have discovered the BEST new music app. It’s called Songza. I swear it was created by a woman in her 30s. The music is awesome. You need to try it!
7. My favorite half-marathon EVER is in exactly one month. It will be my third year. Best course, best shopping, best weather, best entertainment, best post-race party. Cannot wait!! Vancouver here I come.
8. I found out that the Boston Marathon registration date for my qualifying time is September 21st. It’s a very loooooonnnnggggg shot that I get in because I only qualified by 43 seconds, but you better believe I am gonna try!
9. I’m really loving this blog post about how all of the little things in training are just as vital as running. I have learned that I definitely need to be more well-rounded and I need to be better at the “little things.” I’m a work in progress for sure.
10. Have you heard about Iron Cowboy James yet? He is completing 50 ironman races in 50 states in 50 days. Insane!! He has already completed 40, with only ten to go. He eats 10,000 calories a day (I could do that actually.) I am loving following his journey via Instagram. So inspiring.
What have you guys been thinking about lately?
More importantly, what is everyone training for???
To view my available training plans, click here.