It has been a whirlwind of travel the past couple months. Sheesh.
I had just gotten caught up from Brazil, too.
Thought I would share with you guys ten must-haves for these crazy traveling weeks.
Stay tuned for the SeaWheeze Race Rundown and what not to miss in Vancouver!
1. This backpack has been my traveling companion to so many countries and continents (I have the camo version, but I’m loving the pink right now.) You need one.
2. In my backpack I always have this little cosmetics case. In it I have: lip glosses, dental floss, gum, bandaids (for the kids), a pen, extra hair ties, and a little case of ibuprofen. It keeps all these necessities separate from the big things.
3. Love this lightweight windbreaker that folds up into the pocket!! It’s the perfect jacket to throw in your race check bag and put on after you’ve crossed the finish line. AND it’s now on sale! Yay!
4. This little wallet is the perfect spacesaver. Plus it fits a passport perfectly in the pocket. A must-have for sure.
5. These jeans are so comfy, you can wear them on a long flight. They are soft, stretchy and super cute.
6. Another comfy must-have: this bra. No wire, but supportive and a great shape. A great basic.
7. I always travel with a hat. This one was given to all the SeaWheeze half marathon finishers and I know I’ll wear it constantly.
8. I am a tee shirt kinda girl for sure. This one is a favorite.
9. I always travel in a tee, jeans, and a flannel around my waist to keep me warm and cozy. I think I need this one.
10. I have now worn these shoes all over Brazil and Vancouver. They are my favorite! Comfy, cute, simple, and versatile. Love.