A few things about this non-running week:
- Living on the foam roller while my little ones watch Chopped. They’re obsessed. Even Lou. They’re all gonna be much better cooks than I am.
- My hair is gonna be clean all week!
- The weather in AZ is pretty perfect. We’re spending lots of time outside at the park- FINALLY!
- October is my favorite MONTH. I’m so happy it’s here.
- I have been having a very strong urge to be at the top of a mountain. I think I’m gonna make it happen on Friday or Saturday morning. Can’t wait to say hello to hiking season.
- Chicago marathon is happening this weekend and I absolutely love that race. Who’s doing it?? I’d love to do it again some day!!! It was my first marathon after having Lou (I think she was about 8 months old) and it was so much fun. I was so grateful to be running and to be running such a great race. I ran it with Rachael. I think my finish time was around 4:05 or so. Here are some pictures for you: