10 things making me happy:
- This NYC tee is just adding to the excitement of heading to NYC in a couple weeks. Cannot wait.
- Have you watched Dancing with the Stars at all this season? I had no clue that I would fall in love with Bindi Irwin, but I did! She is the cutest, sweetest little thing. Her smile is the best. I took to twitter to see if I was alone, and I clearly was not. This was the best tweet:
- Whenever we travel as a family, B carries a backpack for everyone’s things. His current backpack is so worn out after five years of use, so I’m getting him a new one for his birthday. His birthday is conveniently the day before we leave for NYC! I’m gonna get him this one. Good thing he doesn’t read my blog too often
- Can’t enough of this song, this song, this song, and this song. Put them on your playlist if you like to dance/run.
- I hit 8,ooo followers on Instagram!! Woo hoo! Have you checked out the giveaway? If not, be sure to enter!
- The Shine Project jewelry has a darling, dainty line of jewelry that I adore, but what they stand for is even better. They employ inner-city youth so that they can become educated. You just have to read through the employee stories. A stack would be a perfect Christmas gift for a friend! Shop their products here.
- This children’s bike seat is far superior than all others. We bought an additional rack for B to have on his bike, too. It’s so easy to take on and off. It’s sturdy, stable, and still good as new after a LOT of use.
- Have you heard of the Geek App? It’s B and my latest obsession. They have products of all kinds are crazy low prices. You can find some pretty cool gadgets on there. We found some wireless headphones for the boys for under $30! Christmas at the Harrises should be sponsored by the Geek app. You’re welcome.
- If you haven’t heard of the Iron Nun, you are missing out. Read more about her here. Click here to check out her book. She is an 82 year-old Nun who has completed 340 triathlons and 45 of them were full ironmans! Incredible!! Some may say she’s crazy, but someone like her I can relate to. I’ll let you know how the book is.
- This is my favorite wallet and has been for about a decade. It holds everything (including my phone), doubles as a clutch and has the perfect setup of slots and pockets. It comes in a ton of colors and they hold up extremely well!
What are you up to this weekend? I’m headed to New Mexico with Grandmom. It’s always a fun time with her
What’s making you happy today?